- APME – Misiune în Ucraina
- Scrisoare de informare din Madagascar
- Why Muslims Are Becoming the Best Evangelists
- Orama Ministries – April Newsletter
- Până la marginile pământului – Betuel și Bianca Adomnicăi
- APME – Până la marginile pământului – Nicolae & Elena Sima
- APME – Până la marginile pământului – ep.21
- Mission Posible – Rick and Jan Cunningham
- Dincolo de zona de confort – Scrisoare din Madagascar
- Christ For Africa Mission – March/April 2014 Newsletter
- Agentia Penticostala de Misiune Externa
- Christ for Africa Mission
- Christianity Today
- Kalahari New Hope
- Mission Network News
- Open Doors
- Organizatii Misionare
- Upper Room Felowship Ministry
“…In Algeria, after 100,000 died in Muslim-on-Muslim violence, 10,000 Muslims turned their backs on Islam and were baptized as followers of Christ. This movement has tripled since the late 1990s.
- At the time of the 1979 revolution in Iran, about 500 individual Muslims were following Christ. Garrison projects that today there may be several hundred thousand Christ-followers, mostly worshipping in Iranian house churches.
- In an unnamed Arab nation, an Islamic book publisher Nasr came to Christ through satellite broadcast evangelist Father Zakaria. Sensing a call to evangelize, Nasr started a local ministry that in less than one year baptized 2,800 individuals.
In total, Garrison estimates that 2 to 7 million people from a Muslim background worldwide now follow Christ. (This is a projection since a comprehensive count is not possible.) Timothy C. Morgan, CT senior editor, global journalism, interviewed Garrison recently…” Read the full article here
Source : Christianity Today